SHORT BRANCH PIPE WITH NOZZLE
Short branch pipe nozzles are the main firefighting equipment when it comes to extinguishing the fire by spraying water, foam or chemical streams.
Nozzles are made of different metals which are usually connected with the hose pipe on one end. On the other end, there is another opening that generates streams of the liquid or foam transmitting through the hose pipe.
The volume of the stream depends on the diameter of the nozzle. We at Ultra Fire provide nozzles with 6mm, 12mm, 20mm, and 25mm diameter.
- Size of Branch Pipe: 63 mm
- Size of Nozzles: 6mm, 12 mm, 20 mm and 25 mm
- Material: Gunmetal / Stainless / Aluminium Alloy
- Confirming Specification: IS 903: 1993
- Hydraulic Test: Tested at 21 Kgf / cm2
- Working Pressure : 7kgf / cm2
- Finish: Natural Polished
- Hologram: Sticker Stuck on Nozzle
The nozzle is classified on the basis of the material which they are made up of:
- Stainless Steel.
These nozzles are made up of stainless steel (IS: 3444).
- Gun Metal.
These nozzles are made up of gun metal (IS: 318).
These nozzles are made up of aluminum (IS: 617).